Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Watching American Idol

We are halfway through the run of Sister Kenny's Children at the History Theatre, and it's going really well. It ends in a couple weeks and then I have a BUSY week!

It's not for a couple more weeks but...
Sunday: S.K.C. closes. Valentines Day.
Monday: No school. PERCY JACKSON MOVIE COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Audition with my friend Tessa for 'Alice in Wonderland' at the Heritage Theatre.
Tuesday: Audition for 'The Magic Pot' at Stepping Stone Theatre (which goes to NEW YORK for a weekend!).
Wednesday: School
Thursday: School
Friday: School Talent Show!

So I guess that week I will be doing a lot of singing...

(About the title... I am typing while watching AMERICAN IDOL!!!!)

(Another thing...) Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am shadowing at Murray Jr. High because I might do there for seventh grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment