Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer!

Sooo..... I haven't updated in an INCREDIBLY long time. Obviously, Schoolhouse Rock is now over, and it's SUMMERTIME! Yay. I'm not doing any shows right now (it's soooooooooooo weird!), and I am mostly spending my time at home, planning the performance that the kids put on every year at my family's big block party ( : it's gonna be AWESOME.

I just got out of school on June 30th (kinda year round school), and I spent a weekend in Bemidji with my friend Bella. It was realllllyyyyy fun! We went swimming 16 times, and we were only there for 3 days!!!!! But now, sadly, I am not on vacation anymore. Although I am preparing (I doubt I'll ever be ready!) for my month at the performing arts camp Stagedoor Manor in NEW YORK!!!!!!! I leave THE DAY AFTER the block party so I will be really busy packing, practicing my audition song (you audition once you get there, then you get cast in a show!), and being incredibly excited!!!!!!!! And THEN I get back just 5 days before my 13th birthday!!!!!! So it should be a very exciting and amazing summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now!

Byeeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment