Thursday, September 22, 2011

MEAN, Best Buy, Match Girl, and... school.

As you might have guessed from the title (or maybe I'm just not as clever as I think, and you really had no idea what I was talking about) I am doing MEAN again with Youth Performance Company. I'm returning to my role as Hannah's Sidekick. I am SO excited to be doing this show again, and I can't wait for it to open (October 5th!!!! Come see it!)! ALSO. Right when MEAN is ending, I start rehearsals for The Little Match Girls Gift on the U of M showboat!!!!! This show I am repeating also, and I will be Lizzie (the Match Girl) once again :). So come see that too! AND. Last week I shot a national Best Buy commercial! We shot for 10 HOURS, and I was absolutely exhausted afterwards, and I'm still a little sick :/. Anyway, that airs next week (It should start anytime after the 24th of September!), so watch for me! :)

And, well, yeah... school. At least I've been going! And I am moving up a math class next week so I will be taking Geometry AND Algebra with two of my friends! Yay. More work. Oh well.

:)

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment