Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Matrons Daughter

If you are reading this you just might have read my mom's blog 'Minnesota Matron', so obviously, I am her ten-year-old daughter. 
First I am going to explain the title of this Blog... I live to act, sing, or dance, I have been in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at SteppingStoneTheatre


No, this is not from The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, this is from The Sound of Music, where I was Marta (thats me with the braids). Anyway... I have been in 4 shows at SteppingStoneTheatre; The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, The Prince and the Pauper, Almost to Freedom, and Anansi the Trickster Spider, Stepping Stone is probably my favorite theatre of all time, everybody there is SUPER nice, and I have met around 75-80 kids from all the performances there. Then right inbetween Prince and the Pauper and Almost to Freedom, I got into the Home Place at the Guthrie, yes THE Guthrie, well I was pretty excited about that, and it's funny how different the Guthrie is from SST (Stepping Stone), at the Guthrie there was one other kid in the show and we shared the role of a poor Irish girl named Maisie McLaughlin, that was a great show, I got to meet Sarah Agnew, Simon Jones, Charles Keating, and a whole lot of other people, one of the best parts was snack central, see, in each dressing room there were six lockers, Sarah Agnew shared a dressing room with two other women, and they were so nice and awesome, that they filled an entire locker with candy for me and the other girl who shared the role, they would find out our favorite candies and fill up the locker, then they named it snack central.
I'll blog more about other shows, and soon I'll have more pictures!!!!! Anyway... be sure to read my moms blog, Minnesota Matron.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like I know you already--your mom has told us so much about your acting career. Hmmm, does one say "break a leg" to someone who's starting a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it all Scarlett. You are as amazing as your mom always says. Maybe someday I'll be able to say - hey, I commented on her first blog post. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete