Sunday, March 29, 2009

True Scary Scary Adventurous Story

I meant to blog this story a while ago but I have not had the time. Anyhow... last Wednesday night it was almost midnight and I could not sleep, everyone was in bed except for my dad who was (well I had thought he was) upstairs reading. So I started up there to tell him I couldn't sleep. As I was on the stairs I heard him talking to someone, I had no idea who it could have been considering it was 11:55 p.m. So I went up and sat on the couch and saw he was outside on the balcony on the phone. He was saying things like " Yeah they're heading up the hill now, they look like they might be in their mid-twenties." When he got off the phone he told me he had been talking to the police, because he had spotted to teenagers in our alley trying to open (no, not ours) a garage. We watched from the balcony as two police cars pulled into the alley and started looking around. Soon my dad and I ran downstairs because a policeman had come to talk to him.
My dad and the cop were outside while my neighbor came out of his house after seeing all the lights and the 3 of them stood out there talking for a while, soon my dad came inside and we went back up to the top floor as he told me they were sending the dogs after them. 
We watched from the balcony for a little while longer, but then I had to go to bed at 1:00 a.m.

As far as we know they still haven't caught them.

True Story.

2 comments:

  1. I got an image of a huge pack of bloodhounds being released into the wilds of Saint Paul, in search of evil doers. And that I was grateful for vigilant dads and their daughters who keep watch with them -- This is what Linda Sue said. She couldn't get her post to stick so she asked me to pass it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what type of dogs they were?

    ReplyDelete